Post your cat! I mean, your pet

A place to post your pet, or future pet because what successful digital community exists without pictures of fur babies? Scales and feathers welcome too.

1 Like

IMG_20170923_155802

Quilla :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Meet Rugby! A.k.a “@under_bite_dog” on Instagram. We think he’s a Lab/Vizsla mix and he’s 7 years old.

2 Likes

I’m so in love with @under_bite_dog.

Quilla’s pretty K I L L A, too. :dog:

Here are some pics of my pup, Teddy. He’s about to be 4 (!!). His happy place is the dog park and he loves to give hugs.
IMG_6222
teddy1

1 Like

Wow, does Rugby have a twin?

It’s brutally cold in the Midwest, so my parents’ 14 pound dust mop has been hiding under the covers:

And yes, that IS a tempurpedic dog bed. #spoiled

Delilah Rumble, livin her best life.

1 Like

Here’s my pup sawyer <3 If any of y’all ever find yourself in Kansas City he’d love to meet you! Feel free to comment on what kind of dog you think he is because we have no idea :slight_smile:

action shot during fetch:
8E5D6711-11FA-4E3C-A8A3-30C5FF6A9252

going to work with my brother at the auto shop where he gets to meet lots of customers:
IMG_9670

trying to sit still to show off his new bandana:
D280511E-1686-41A7-A3B8-4C7E41FDCCFB

2 Likes

Hey all, I wanted to revive this thread with some photos of @theycallmeswift 's pup, Rugby. He recently spent some time at a farm in upstate New York while Swift was travelling for our first APAC events!

@mary I know you’ve been holding out on some animal photos, please share.

2 Likes

I am so happy this thread has been revived! I am in fact holding out on some animal photos so here are my two favorite recent-ish photos of my pup

these photos of Rugby are INCREDIBLE <3